The first thought that came to mind is.......it's longer than mine and it looks so much like human hair. Where did it come from???? What do we have in our house that has hair like that?
Then I glanced up to gauge Ty's expression and get him to lead me to the source, I saw it:
Cute little landing strip-eh??
His giggle and grin were PRICELESS. The little bugger found the mini-groomer I had used last night to man-scape my husbands caterpillar brows.
Then he stuck the hair back up on his head?
What's a girl gonna do? Buzzed the rest off. Still couldn't erase the landing strip. That will take a few weeks to catch up.
Now all I have to do is enjoy everyone pitying my son's chemo treatment.
2 comments:
Oh Danna, the same thing happened to me yesterday! At bedtime I noticed strange bald patches on my 5 year old's head. He'd gotten a hold of my sewing scissors. He doesn't want me to shave it as he thinks people will laugh at him...somehow he didn't seem to believe me that random bald patches looks even stranger. We're trying to convince him that its a soldier haircut and really cool... what fun! :-)
Yikes! Here's hoping that doesn't happen to anyone else. Good job with the buzz.
Post a Comment