Thursday, March 26, 2009

Flamin' Hot motivation


Spencer's fav food in the world is Flamin' Hot Cheetos. He has a maniacal fixation on these thing. You could easily get him to jump off of Niagra Falls if you indicated that he would be rewarded by a bowl full of these toxic, trans-fatted, nuclear crispy thingys. They are awful.

As decided by our team, he receives a bag of these as a reward for a good day at school. He works very hard for them.

Well, he has been on spring break for a week and a half. I thought I was doing the right thing by letting him have a little bowl of them last night. It also bought me a 1/2 hour of "me" time without him underfoot.
Well, It didn't mix well with the spaghetti I made them last night and my little volcano erupted this morning. ( The stuff TOTALLY looks like lava!)

He didn't even bother getting out of bed to spew either. Just a nice puddle on his blankets and some charming backsplash on the wall. Love it!
Thankfully I just bought some of that spendy fabric softener that smells like lavender and vanilla.

To celebrate I'm going to embed another video that captures the essence of the experience. Now that I've figured how to embed stuff- I'm going to express my feelings through music. Here's one of my favorite performers!!!

2 comments:

Bobbi said...

rotfl! Too funny! Sorry about the puke today. I woke up to Parker's diaper being full of diahrhea. Fun fun! By the way, Parker works for Coke or Pepsi. They all have their vises, lol.

Laura Mc said...

Funny! I will never be able to listen to that song again without imagining lava like puke. Thanks!