Sunday, June 21, 2009

hey-howdy-hey to my new friends!!!

Went to my hubby's 20th HS reunion this weekend. It was wonderful to meet all the people that he admired back in the day.

I have a shout out to all the great people who were so gracious to make me, (the obligatory arm-candy), feel welcome and included.

While in the midst of posing as such....I was approached several times by people who thanked me for my blog posts.

(My husband posted a link to my blog in his information page on the graduating class web site)

It was overwhelming to hear such positive responses.

For now all I'm going to say is to my new friend who name I have already forgotten, GET THEE TO SALT LAKE AND SEE TONY ATTWOOD!!

Here are the deets:
July 20 - Salt Lake City, UT
Future Horizons Inc
Contact: Teresa Corey

Tel: 1-800-489-0727

Email: teresa@Fhautism.com
Web: www.FHautism.com
And for anyone who is looking for more inspiration....definitely scroll down to the bottom of my blog and click onto the web-ring link. You will find thousands of dedicated parents like yourself fighting the good fight!!

I've got some great stories from the trip but there isn't time right now.

Happy Father's Day everyone.

No comments: