Monday, June 8, 2009

the last week......the final countdown.....

To say the LEAST, it has been an interesting week.

Our great gal that has been our respite worker for the last 8 months announced she was moving to Vegas. We found out Monday and by Wednesday she was gone.

Dang it! I was counting on her being available this summer!

Oh well, I guess living with your husband IS sort of more important than helping me out. We will certainly miss her.

So we are into our final days with Spence at home. Each day of this week is the last one that he will be living her with us. My emotions have been all over the map. Everything from euphoria to fear, elation to horror are all cycling their way through my psyche. I can tell that it's getting to me because I'm getting snippy at Guy.

I just can't get this song out my head and I needed to share it with you. (disclaimer : I AM A CHILD OF THE 80'S. Hair-bands defined my adolescence. Deal with it.)
When I see their fluffy hair bouncing to the rhythm, i feel at peace!

2 comments:

kristi said...

I know this must be so hard for you. (HUGS)

mama edge said...

What a roller coaster ride. I hope it gets easier soon.