Saturday, June 13, 2009

last therapy session.........EVAH!!!!!

This is it. The day has finally arrived. The last day that we will have our little therapists hanging out with our boy.

( mind you, we said that a couple years ago and I lived to eat my words)

But in this case, it won't ever be in my own home again.

Sooooooo what would YOU do to cap off the end of an era, (literally).

Partay!

This last session is going to be over at his new house. I'll be taking Spence over there and Guy will stay home to do yardwork with the other boys.

I'm thinking-COMMUNITY TRIP!!! There is a great little mall down the road and a park. WE are going to crash into Barnes and Noble and let him pick out ANY Dr. Seuss book he wants. Then we can grab a cinnamon roll and head over to the park.

Let's go out with a bang.

The last two sessions at the house have served their purpose and everyone is getting to know each other better. Spence has found the porch swing and made it his own. He has found new movies to fixate on.

1 comment:

mama edge said...

Partay indeed! I love reading that Spence is finding his place already. And I really love the joy that's radiating from your words. Yay!