I'm always tempted to jump in and spill all the deets about my adventures. That is clearly evident from my previous posts. Equally clear is the speed at which those details change!
We have been in a swirly of making plans, deciding, letting people know and then having our plan shot down with some new obscure detail.
My intention for telling so much was to let out some of the frustration I have been feeling and also to help out anyone who might be going through a similar experience.
So, the latest isn't anything exciting or thrilling. I am just working the details. I'm running and talking and problem solving over and over and over again.
I'm getting a first hand education on the intricacies of moving a kid across county lines into a group home all the while retaining my guardian and educational rights. The problems these people invent are hilarious.
Fortunately, I have a bionic husband who is the "King of Encouragement". When I start feeling less than enough, he is there to pick up the pieces. His confidence is a powerful salve for my jangled nerves .
The new thing I have discovered is that everything is worse when I am fixated on only one solution. Actually, that isn't new, I'm just being reminded for the millionth time.
The rest of the week is dedicated to pushing papers, school observations, deciding on furniture and painting options and squeezing in workouts where I can. This is a tremendous endeavor.
2 comments:
You're doing all that work and squeezing in workouts, too? Wow. Am in presence of greatness.
Looking forward to more of the details of the hilarious things they're making you do to cross county lines. Making you wear a silly hat? Make balloon animals? Learn fluent Greek?
I love it when you " spill all the deets"
spill away
Post a Comment